Amazing Kerala & Backwaters
Lush hills and forest, beautiful waterfalls, sprawling plantations and exotic wildlife are only few of the amazing things that await you in Kerala. Enjoy a unique cruise that will surely mesmerise you. The tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters are oh-so-inviting, you will definitely find it hard to say no to this amazing treat!
Furthermore, uncover the beauty and history of Cochin. Indulge yourself in the jaw-dropping beauty of nature in Munnar and the rest of Kerala. Walk in the serene beach and experience the Ayuverdic massage—a powerful combination for the greatest body relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Day 1 : Arrival at Cochin airport then transfer to hotel for CHECK-IN.
- Day 2 : See and learn more about Cochin. This diverse place will capture your attention to every bits of its character and beauty.
- Day 3 : Start your journey to Munnar after breakfast. On your journey, get fascinated with the beautiful scenic views.
- Day 4 : Get ready to explore the beauty of Munnar. Uncover its beauty bestowed by nature.
- Day 5 : Check out from hotel then drive to Thekkady.
- Day 6 : Early morning boat ride in the Periyar Lake. Cruise the man mad lake and enjoy the view of Periyar Tiger Reserve.
- Day 7 : Check out from hotel after breakfast then drive down to the lush green Kumarakom.
- Day 8 : Enjoy the morning closer to nature. Later in the morning, check in at Houseboat.
- Day 9 : Check out on arrival in finishing point jetty. Transfer to Trivantam for lunch.
- Day 10 : Get ready to enjoy and have fun in the beach.
- Day 11 : Transfer to Trivandrum or Cochin Airport for departure.
Highlights Of The Tour
Day 1: Arrival at Cochin airport then transfer to hotel for CHECK-IN. Relax and freshen up then watch the calming sunset in the lagoons.
Day 2 : See and learn more about Cochin. This diverse place will capture your attention to every bits of its character and beauty. Visit the famous Dutch Palace and know the story of Ramayana and be amazed with its wonderful mural paintings. Also, visit the Jewish Synagogue and St. Francis Church.
Day 3: Start your journey to Munnar after breakfast. On your journey, get fascinated with the beautiful scenic views. Check-in to HOTEL IN Munnar. Enjoy your afternoon of leisure familiarizing yourself in the most beautiful place in Kerala.
Day 4 : Get ready to explore the beauty of Munnar. Uncover its beauty bestowed by nature. Visit Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden and Rajamalai that will certainly leave you in awe by their spectacular views.
Day 5: Check out from hotel then drive to Thekkady. Check in upon arrival. Later, watch a Dance and Cultural show to have more insight of the culture.
Day 6: Early morning boat ride in the Periyar Lake. Cruise the man mad lake and enjoy the view of Periyar Tiger Reserve. Afterwards, go for a spice platation tour then enjoy a half an hour gentle elephant ride. Relax yourself with the Ayurvedic Massage later on.
Day 7: Check out from hotel after breakfast then drive down to the lush green Kumarakom. Hotel check in o arrival. Freshen up then visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary that will surely make you feel closer to the wonderful nature.
Option to enjoy a sunset cruise or just enjoy the sunset and the lovely views around near Vembanadu Lake.
Day 8: Enjoy the morning closer to nature. Later in the morning, check in at Houseboat. Enjoy a cruise in this century old style of Kerala craftmanship combined with modern luxury. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises the luscious and tranquil canals of Kumarakom & Alleppey.
Overnight stay on Houseboat.
Day 9: Check out on arrival in finishing point jetty. Transfer to Trivantam for lunch. Later, visit some enchanting Hindu temples. Sunset arrival at Kovalam Beach. Hotel check in an night of relaxation.
Day 10: Get ready to enjoy and have fun in the beach. Take advantage of the Paradise of the South by lying down on the sand and get your tan and by swimmingin its cool crystaline blue water.
Optional : Enjoy an Ayurvedic massage to be more relaxed and relieve your stress.
Day 11: Transfer to Trivandrum or Cochin Airport for departure.
Blending classic charm with chic interiors, Trident, Cochin offers 77 rooms (43 superior rooms and 34 deluxe rooms) and 8 suites, set amidst a picturesque central courtyard and landscaped gardens. Furnished in soft, muted tones and interspersed with local artefacts, the rooms are well-appointed with all the contemporary comforts for discerning guests. With views of the lush gardens from the large picture windows, the rooms bring the natural beauty of the outdoors within. Guests can also enjoy access to high speed internet for up to 4 devices with our compliments.
Located on Willingdon Island, Trident, Cochin is within easy distance of famed sites such as the Jewish Synagogue, Chinese fishing nets, Mattancherry Palace and St Francis Church.
Devonshire Greens, new colonial style four-star categorized HOTEL IN Cochin – Madurai highway close to Attukad waterfall road in Pallivassal near to Munnar which is surrounded by the country’s highest tea gardens. Layers and layers of tea estates, mountain mist, waterfalls and wildlife sanctuaries makes it almost surrealistically beautiful. This is the best place for relaxation, retreat, recreation, family holidays, leisure business and honeymoon vacations.
Their traditional houseboats, called “Kettuvallams”, are designed to complement the beauty of the journey in the picturesque backwaters. They are built with wood harvested from local jackfruit tree plantations, hand-stitched by local craftsmen with coconut fiber rope (coir) and strengthened with fish oil—a tradition pre-dating industrial engineering techniques but proving stronger than modern alternatives. Theye are committed to keeping this knowledge and traditions alive, with your support.
Located in the heart of Kumily, Thekkady town, atop a small hillock, ensconced by the canopy of tall trees lies Greenwoods, a four star luxury resort, so named as a tribute to the wooded, green ambience all around. The unique ambience of the resort so calming to your senses with more than 45 types of trees, manicured sloping lawns, cobble-stoned pathways and gabled roofs crowning well laid out cottages. Amidst this green ambience birds, plants, trees, butterflies and mists make their home.
Price: from £1,895 / €2,653 / $2,842 per person
Contact Us for a Tailor Made Tour Holiday at any time of the Year
* Please note that we have different price packages depending on the type and location of hotels, period of the year, different inclusions and also the quality of the whole tour. Contact us for the best quotation.
• 14 nights / 15 days Accommodation (3 4 STAR Hotels)
• Amazing & Unique 3 course Dinners
• All transport in Private AC Mini-van/Bus
• Professional English speaking guides on all of the above tours
• All entrance fees, local taxes as mentioned in the itinerary
Price does not Include:
• Lunch (but Breakfasts & Dinners are very big)
• Personal shopping
• Anything else which is not mentioned in the itinerary